Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Freezer Cooking & Baking Day

I thought I'd share my cooking/baking goals for today. We just purchased a large freezer and I am excited to fill it up! My grandma is coming over to help, and I of course, will share the goodies with her. I will give the play-by-play and share recipes sometime this week. 


Here we go-


I'm going to try to update and mark them off as I go. 

  • 1lb. bag of Pinto Beans in the crock pot
  • Large pot of tomato sauce to use for spaghetti and pizza
  • Brown Sugar Biscuit Twists
  • Whole Wheat Buttermilk Waffles x2
  • Whole Grain Cinnamon Rolls 
  • 100% Whole Wheat Bread
  • Cranberry Orange Scones x2
  • Thumbprint Scones x2
  • Hamburger Buns
  • French Toast
  • Whole Grain Pancakes
  • Banana Whole Grain Pancakes



Wish me luck!


Edit- We accomplished all of this, cleaned up, and packaged everything by 4pm yesterday. Wow! The funny thing is we didn't even fill a whole shelf in my new freezer.